Chat with native speakers to learn a language
Chat with native speakers to learn a language is the best way on como aprender ingles pela internet sozinho and, therefore, more and more pages that promote linguistic exchanges exist. Many of these pages propose to speak through the webcam during previously scheduled meetings. Yet, that is not the only way to have conversations with strangers! Discover in this article how you can chat with native speakers to learn a language fun and easy way thanks to our advice based on our own experience.
Chat with native speakers to learn a language
If you think you fight with a language, but you ashamed oral expression or simply do not have enough time to practice what you are going to propose insurance that interests you.
The ” chat” (the act of talking instantly online) has changed a lot over recent years. Until recently, you could only chat in front of a computer. Today, with smartphones and 3G technology, you can “chat” with anyone in the world as if it was spoken by SMS and free. Chat allows the shyest communicate in the language learning without turning a webcam or without hearing his accent.
What is interesting chat with native speakers to learn a language?
To begin with , there is no need to be face to face on the computer. We can chat with native speakers to learn languages from anywhere , anytime! Also, it does not remove a lot of time. Unlike conversations through webcam, you need not coincide in time for it. Another advantage: improve spelling. Of course, priority must be given to the word! But it is always very useful to practice the written skills. It is time to reflect on the phrase, check the translation, etc. In fact, the most interesting is to dominate the response time.
Current chats allow a lot of things! For example, send pictures of everyday life while discussed (in the language you learn or Spanish, so that your correspondent is exercised). A food photo describing what you’ve eaten or a photo of a phrase you do not understand are good choices to continue practicing a language.
If you usually read our blog , You have understood that oral expression is a priority! So how do chat? Simply by sending voice notes. So you can talk, listen again, writing transcription, etc. It is very useful!
How to do it?
Sign in Italki , Verblingo or Mixxer and looking for someone to study Spanish and speak the language you are learning. Send a message proposing just speak for chat or webcam.
A tip: take the initiative. There are many people in these pages that is always ready to make exchanges, but they forget or demotivate quickly.If the exchange is interesting and fun from the beginning there is hope that it lasts! In addition,linguistic exchanges often become great friends and are an excellent way to discover another culture really .
There is a multitude of pages to chat with native free over the Internet or your mobile phone. In our opinion, one of the best and most accessible is below:
HelloTalk: This chat app is free and has been developed for iOS and Android. We recommend because you can find colleagues around world and even programming language exchange sessions. You can easily select people with whom you want chat and talk mode you prefer (voice, text or video conferencing). The app also offers tools for your trade as translator, voice transcription, etc.Lately it has become a complete social network: now with over one million users, the possibilities are endless exchange. I was using this app enough to write this article, and now use all the time!
We also encourage Download our ebook “7 essential tools to learn a language” , so you can incorporate our advice and selected your conversations with native tools.
10 Tips to chat with native speakers to learn a language:
1. Try to find a balance in the languages . The risk you run is that you transform in Spanish prof without having had the opportunity to practice the other language.
2. Define the times and days that will speak each language. Mix the two in each sentence is also very good, as long as you mayknow you!
3. When you do not understand a word or phrase, used a translation program or an online dictionary .
4 . Change your mobile keyboard to learn the language so that the text is automatically corrected.
5. Add the phrases and words you learn to your checklist MosaLingua ; if not in the app, you can create new cards to memorize.
6. Propose a particular concept. For example, a picture accompanied by a brief text day. You should send it in the language that you learn to your correspondent, and he will have to do the same. You can also talk every day on current language study. Send the link to the article and write some accounts selections phrases to express what you think.
7. Clarifies the themes and tone of the conversation . If you are afraid to start a discussion about politics or friction occur, it makes it clear from the beginning that you speak only to practice without giving your opinion.
8. present in the early exchanges and find common ground for talks.
9. Occasionally, video conferencing ! It is a very good way to put into practice all the vocabulary you’ve learned , I must say. For example, during the weekend, keep a video call on Skype with your correspondent to resume the talking points of the week.
10. Supplementing your chat sessions with other resources to learn languages such as movies , podcast , music or books